The ATSC+SDI is the first HDTV tuner to sport a built-in HD-SDI output. We’ve eliminated the need for HDMI to SDI interfaces, so the SDI stream supports embedded 708/608 captioning and AES/AC-3 audio.
- Native HD-SDI output with embedded 708/608 captioning and AES or AC-audio
- Tunes ATSC, QAM and analog channels, off-air and/or cable
- Features Component and Composite video, coax/optical SPDIF audio and stereo audio outputs
- Control and monitor remotely from an on-board Web page
- Optional RF switch allows simultaneous reception of off-air and cable feeds
- Supports IP, RS-232 and IR control
- Text menus on the front-panel LCD display make setup a snap