ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner
ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner
- Tunes analog and digital channels in ATSC, NTSC, and clear QAM formats
- An HD-SDI port outputs the tuned program, with captioning and V-Chip data, scaled to a set resolution up to 1080p, or at native resolution
- Component, and composite video ports, as well as stereo, and digital coax and TOSlink optical audio ports
- User can set 1080i/720p for 60 or 59.94 Hz, 1080p fixed to 60 Hz, select Consumer or Pro digital audio
- Dolby® 5.1 or PCM/Variable PCM digital audio formats for digital audio ports
- HD-SDI selectable to pass through Dolby 5.1 as AC-3 or decode to stereo AES audio
- Front-panel text and onscreen menus for tuner setup
- Web page for remote setup and control
- Supports dual Air/Cable tuning with optional RF switch
- 608 and 708 closed captioning embedded in SDI output
- Internal scaler displays all channels at selected or native resolution
- Rack-mountable in 1RU, two across
- Full ASCII 2-way RS-232/Telnet commands, AMX, Crestron, and RTI modules available, discrete IR and Wired IR commands
- RS-232 can be daisy-chained to control up to 9 tuners from a single RS-232 port, or control any number of tuners via Ethernet
- Field updatable for control and HD processing firmware via front and rear USB
- Meets RoHS and California energy-saving standards
- Includes HD2-RC IR remote and 12 VDC power supply
- Options for single and dual rack mounts, stereo mixer/amplifier, external RF-AB RF switch
On-Screen: Displays on-screen analog and digital captioning on all video ports.
Captioning Data: SDI outputs 708 captioning for HD-SDI, 608 for 480i
(changing SDI output from native refresh rate may affect captioning data)
Component port does not have the ability to carry captioning data.
Captioning data from analog and digital channels will be expressed as Line 21 captioning on the composite video port.
- The IR-RXC External IR Receiver extends IR reception for the 232-ATSC, 232-STS, and the ICC2-ATSC/VDC/IRC. Using the included swivel mount, the unit can mounting in any position and aimed for best reception. Powered by the external IR IN input on the tuner, the IR-RXC is switchable for sensing Contemporary Research high-frequency 57 KHz (default) and low-frequency 38 KHz IR, the IR-RXC can be mounted in any position.
- RK1 Single Rack Kit, 1RU
- Standard-enclosure single rack kit
- RK2EZ Dual Rack Kit, 1RU
- Dual-unit rack kit for most Contemporary Research products
- CC-COM Null Modem Cable
- Null model cable DB9 to DB9
- CC-COMb Black Null Modem Cable
- Black null modem cable
- CC-DAC Daisy-Chain RS-232 Cable
- Daisy-Chain RS-232 cable for tuners and QMODs
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - Data Sheet
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - Manual
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - Visio drawings for ATSC 4 series tuners
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - AutoCAD DWG
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - PDF Drawing
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - Hi Res Front Image
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - Hi Res Back Image
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - Firmware Update Manual
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - Firmware Update Pack S37 2.25 - HD Load 3.33. Adds selection of Consumer or Pro digital audio, settings for UDP Reply, fixes DHCP/Subnet settings, keeps page password after power loss, fixes 708 captioning errors as well as audio looping. Download and extract the ZIP folder to access updates, instructions, and firmware history.
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - Firmware History
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - Zip file with AMX, Crestron and Pronto IR codes, with discrete on and off commands. You can also use Sharp TV IR commands for universal IR remotes.
- ATSC-SDI 4 HDTV Tuner - How to fix Windows 8-10 to install S37 files to ATSC-series tuners
Last Modified: 11/3/2016