Employing a totally new HD encoding technology, the QMOD-HDMI1.5 HDTV Modulator continues the QMOD™ track record for quality and innovation, setting a new benchmark for features and performance. Users can upgrade operation for digital signage scaling and dual-channel operation by entering optional upgrade key codes.
- One HDMI (non-HDCP) input, up to 1080p video and audio
- One RGBHV/Component input, up to 1080p video
- Two Composite video inputs for encoding, captioning, or EAS use
- Two sets of stereo and SPDIF coax audio inputs
- Creates a high-definition 720p/1080i MPEG-2 stream for broadcast
- Accepts stereo, PCM, or pass-through AC-3 audio, can create two MTS sub-channels for each input, supporting two languages each
- Includes captioning from Line 21 data on composite video inputs
- Flex encoding downscales 1080p to 1080i, allows use of 720p/1080p 60Hz sources, and compensates for 60/30 Hz sources such as consumer HD cameras
- QHDMI-Scale upgrade key adds scaling for many VGA resolutions, overscan compensation, and positioning
- 2-channel upgrade allows selection of inputs to create 2 HD channels
- Up to 270 HD Programs, 135 Channels per system
- Delivers a fully agile QAM 64/256 digital cable channel 2-135
- Streams IPTV from GigE Ethernet port
- Distributes channel over an on-site broadband cable system with adjustable output level to 29 dBmV, compatible with all cable format broadband systems
- Sets up with front-panel buttons and easy to use menus, including inputs, encoding, channel, and RF options.
- Onboard Web page for setup and monitoring
- Control with IP Telnet commands
- Fan cooled, with adjustable speed
- Saves power and rack space using efficient design
- Includes compact switching power supply
- Mounts in optional 1RU single (RK1) or dual (RK2EZ) 19” rack kits
- Meets RoHS safety and California energy standards
Compact PS12-1.5 switching power supply, 1.5A 12 VDC, fits power strip,
Free option to include PS12-4Y power supply with every 2-3 modualtors when ordered
HD15 to RCA Component adapter cable
- QMOD-HDMI1.5 HDTV Modulator - Data Sheet
- 2013 Broadband Brochure - Summary of CR HDTV products and applications.
- QMOD-HDMI1.5 HDTV Modulator - Preliminary manual, subject to change at final release.
- QMOD-HDMI1.5 HDTV Modulator - CAD .dwg file
- QMOD-HDMI1.5 HDTV Modulator - High-res Image
Last Modified: 7/15/2014