The dual-channel QMOD-SDI 1.5, with SDI and Component inputs, sets a new standard for sports, motion and digital signage encoding. Dual hardware scalers accept content up to 3G 1080p, shapes signage for edge-to-edge presentation, and compensates for non-broadcast and PAL refresh rates. Able to deliver two HD programs in one channel, the QMOD-SDI 1.5 can also output the content as a Multicast or Unicast IPTV stream. Options include dual-language SAP audio, easy front-panel setup and alternate audio and NTSC video inputs. Web setup, monitoring, and firmware updates are available via USB and Ethernet ports. Two-across mounting offers up to four programs per rack space, with the ability to mix models to handle HDMI, SDI, Component, RGBHV and NTSC video sources.
- One HD-SDI input, 3G 1080p and 1080i/720p 59.94/60 Hz HD-SDI, and SD-SDI 480i widescreen/4:3 video; also accepts embedded 608/708 captioning and AC-3/AES audio
- One Component input, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i video
- One Composite video input for encoding, captioning, or EAS use
- Stereo, optical SPDIF, and coax SPDIF audio inputs
- Creates a high-definition 720p/1080i MPEG-2 stream for broadcast
- Converts stereo, AES,and PCM to stereo AC-3, can create SAP dual-language audio for each program
- Includes captioning from Line 21 data on composite video inputs
- Dual hardware scalers accepts 1080p video, compensates for 60/30 Hz and PAL video, and can deliver programs at a set resolution
- Dual-channel operation is standard, creates one physical channel with two HD programs
- Up to 270 HD Programs, 135 Channels per system
- Delivers a fully agile QAM 64/256 digital cable channel 2-135
- Streams IPTV from GigE Ethernet port
- Distributes channel over an on-site broadband cable system with adjustable output level to 29 dBmV, compatible with all cable format broadband systems
- Sets up with front-panel buttons and easy to use menus, including inputs, encoding, channel, and RF options.
- Onboard Web page for setup and monitoring
- Updates firmware via USB and Ethernet
- Fan cooled, with adjustable speed
- Saves power and rack space using efficient design
- Includes compact switching power supply
- Mounts in optional 1RU single (RK1) or dual (RK2EZ) 19” rack kits
- Meets RoHS safety and California energy standards
- QMOD-SDI1.5 HD-SDI Modulator - Datasheet
- 2013 Broadband Brochure - Summary of CR HDTV products and applications.
- QMOD-SDI1.5 HD-SDI Modulator - Manual
- QMOD-SDI1.5 HD-SDI Modulator - CAD .dwg file
- QMOD-SDI1.5 - Visio drawings for QMOD modulators, combiner and amplifier
- QMOD-SDI1.5 HD-SDI Modulator - High-res image
- QMOD-SDI 1.5 - Firmware Updater V1.0.79. Windows application for IP or USB firmware updates. May be used for all QMOD 1.5 and 2 models.
- QMOD-SDI 1.5 - Firmware Update Guide
- QMOD-SDI 1.5 - Firmware History
Last Modified: 7/21/2015