The QMOD-YPB-2 continues the QMOD track record for quality and innovation, setting a new benchmark for features and performance, converting two HD Component sources into one HD RF channel.
- Two Component inputs; 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i
- Two Composite/CC video inputs for encoding, captioning, or EAS use
- Two sets of stereo and SPDIF coax audio inputs
- Creates a high-definition 720p/1080i MPEG-2 stream for broadcast
- Converts stereo and PCM to stereo AC-3, can create SAP dual-language audio for each program
- Includes captioning from Line 21 data on composite video inputs
New! Includes full scaling that compensates for 60/30 Hz sources such as consumer HD cameras, and scales output to set resolution
- Up to 270 HD Programs, 135 Channels per system
- Delivers a fully agile QAM 64/256 digital cable channel 2-135
- Streams IPTV from GigE Ethernet port
- Distributes channel over an on-site broadband cable system with adjustable output level to 29 dBmV, compatible with all cable format broadband systems
- Sets up with front-panel buttons and easy to use menus, including inputs, encoding, channel, and RF options.
- Onboard Web page for setup and monitoring
- Control with IP Telnet commands
- Fan cooled, with adjustable speed
- Saves power and rack space using efficient design
- Includes compact switching power supply
- Mounts in optional 1RU single (RK1) or dual (RK2EZ) 19” rack kits
- Meets RoHS safety and California energy standards
- QMOD-YPB2 HDTV Modulator - Data Sheet
- 2013 Broadband Brochure - Summary of CR HDTV product and applications.
- QMOD-YPB2 HDTV Modulator - Preliminary manual, subject to change.
- QMOD-YPB2 HDTV Modulator - CAD .dwg file
- QMOD-YPB-2 HDTV Modulator - High-Res Image
Last Modified: 9/26/2014