SW-DX Display Express Software
SW-DX Display Express Software
What do stadiums, arenas, casinos, entertainment venues, as well as civic, church and corporate video systems around the country share in common? The sites have many displays, TVs, and video projectors already connected together over the RF coax cable system. To create an integrated display control system, you could run new Ethernet or control wires to all the sets, but that’s an expensive option. With Display Express, you have all the benefits of Web-driven Ethernet control, while using the control wire that’s already there - the existing RF cable.
- Operates on user Windows XP Pro through 10 (Home or Pro), Windows Server, or rack-mount Display Express PC
- Serves display control Web pages to facility LAN
- Display pages automatically create Web buttons for commands
- Schedule pages launch presets by date, time, and cycle
- Alert pages create buttons for video paging and alerts
Web Control Panels can be created assigned to users
- Preset panels trigger Presets from interactive buttons
- TV Control panels select TVs and change channels, volume, and power
- Ideal for Sports Bars, TV Multi and Channel pages simplify selection of multiple TVs and groups
- Preset and TV button can be designed wtth multiple colors
- Sends commands to through-the-RF Head End
- Free updates at any time, just download updater in Resources
- DX Find app searches network for DX server
Display Express TV Control Software
How to Make Your Own Display Express PC
How to choose the right PC for your application.
Installing Display Express in Windows 7 Pro
Step-by step instructions for Windows 7 Pro
Display Express TV Guide
Overview of popular TV makes and models for Display Express integration
Integrating Display Express and Digital Signage for economical facility-wide delivery of in-house signage at the Home Depot HQ.
Leveraging Display Express and QMOD technology to schedule and distribute media at Willow Creek Community Church
Louisianana Super Dome
How do you manage nearly 1,000 TV in the world's best known stadium? The video team at the Super Dome solved the problem with Display Express.
- DX Software - Datasheet
- DX Software Manual - Manual
- DX Integration Tips - Integration Guide
- DX TV Assignment Spreadsheet - Display Express TV Assignment Spreadsheet. Enter the name, location, TV number and Zone number for your TV controllers, and the spreadsheet will calculate the RF network and DIP switch settings for each controller.
- DX Multizone TV Assignment Spreadsheet - Display Express TV Assignment - Multi-Zone. Designed for large-scale installations, this version has separate tabs for each Zone of 255 TVs.
- Display Express Visio - Visio drawings for Display Express controllers, ICE-HE-DXL, and ICC2-ATSC 4S tuner
- SW-DX Display Express Software - Hi-Res Image
- DX Software Update - Display Express Version Updater 7.1.1. Adds ability to create colored control buttons, totally new TV Control pages, ideal for sports bars. Loop Preset for TV testing. Updates sites with existing DX software.
- DX Software Installation - Manual - How to Install Display Express on a Windows 7 Pro to Windows10 Pro.
Display Express Videos
- System Setup - Options, TVs, Groups and Channels
- Creating Presets
- Scheduling and Alerts
- Defining Control Panels and Users
CR Support Blog
Last Modified: 5/24/2017