ICC2-ATSC+ Tuner Controller
ICC2-ATSC+ Tuner Controller
The ICC2-ATSC+ HDTV Tuner is an integrated HDTV tuner/controller that networks HD display monitors and projectors in a Display Express TV control system. As a universal TV tuner, the ICC2-ATSC+ can receive ATSC, NTSC, and clear QAM cable channels from an MATV antenna or CATV cable RF system.
- Through-the-RF Integration - controls displays through iC-Net technology, communicating via existing CATV coax wiring for 2-way control and status
- System Solutions - communicates with Display Express software, and custom control systems
- Display Control - employs RS-232 control port for integrated display control
- Tunes ATSC off-air, clear QAM cable, and analog channels
- Always-active HDMI and composite video, as well as stereo, and digital coax and TOSlink optical audio ports
- RGBHV or Component outputs switchable from front-panel settings or RS-232 control
- Dolby® 5.1 or PCM/Variable PCM digital audio formats for digital audio ports and HDMI
- Front-panel and onscreen menus for tuner setup and scanning, new buttons eliminate need for IR remote for setup
- Supports dual Air/Cable tuning with optional RF switch
- Analog and digital closed captioning
- Upscales SD and analog channels
- Rack-mountable in 1.5RU, two across
- Full ASCII 2-way RS-232 commands, AMX, Crestron, and RTI modules available, discrete IR commands
- RS-232 can be daisy-chained to control up to 9 tuners from a single RS-232 port
- Field updatable for control and HD processing firmware
- Green Machine - meets ROHS and California energy-saving standards
- Includes 12 VDC power supply
- Options for HD2-RC IR remote, single and dual rack mounts and external RF-AB RF switch
AV Output: Simultaneous HDMI, RGB/Component, and video out - switchable RGB/Component.
- HD2-RC IR Remote
- The HD2-RC IR Wireless Remote works CR AV and HDTV tuners to deliver simplified, convenient IR control. Designed for versatility and economy, the HD2-RC is available at a fraction of the cost of typical control system remotes.
- RF-AB RF Switch
- The Contemporary Research RF-AB RF Switch is a self-terminating remote controllable RF A/B switch. When used with the CR 232-ATSC+ HDTV Tuner, the RF-AB will automatically switch between Air and Cable RF feeds. The included 3.5 mm cable connects the RF-AB to the A/C jack on the back of the tuner.
- The IR-RXC External IR Receiver extends IR reception for the 232-ATSC, 232-STS, and the ICC2-ATSC/VDC/IRC. Using the included swivel mount, the unit can mounting in any position and aimed for best reception. Powered by the external IR IN input on the tuner, the IR-RXC is switchable for sensing Contemporary Research high-frequency 57 KHz (default) and low-frequency 38 KHz IR, the IR-RXC can be mounted in any position.
- RK1-HD+ Single Rack Kit, 2RU
- Used to rack-mount a single 232-ATSC+ HDTV Tuner
- RK2-HD+ Dual Rack Kit, 2RU
- Dual rack kit for two 232-ATSC+ tuners.
- PS12 1.5 Power Supply
- 12 VDC, 1.5 A
- CC-COM Null Modem Cable
- Null model cable DB9 to DB9
- CC-COMb Black Null Modem Cable
- Black null modem cable
- CC-232 Custom Length RS-232 Cable
- Custom Length RS-232 Cable
Display Express TV Guide
Overview of popular TV makes and models for Display Express integration
Integrating Display Express and Digital Signage for economical facility-wide delivery of in-house signage at the Home Depot HQ.
Leveraging Display Express and QMOD technology to schedule and distribute media at Willow Creek Community Church
Louisianana Super Dome
How do you manage nearly 1,000 TV in the world's best known stadium? The video team at the Super Dome solved the problem with Display Express.
- Display Express System - System Datasheet
- ICC2-ATSC+ - Manual V6.5
- ICC2-ATSC+ - PDF Drawing
- ICC2-ATSC+ - CAD
- ICC2-ATSC+ Tuner Controller - Visio drawings for Display Express controllers, ICE-HE, and ICC2-ATSC+ tuner
- ICC2-ATSC+ - High Res Image
- ICC2-ATSC+ Tuner Controller - Firmware Update Pack, S12 V6.8, HD V5.15. Adds onboard library of make/model control types. Download the manual to use the new features.
- ICC2-ATSC+ - IR code ZIP file, AMX, Crestron, Pronto formats.
- ICC2-ATSC+ - Firmware Installer instructions
- ICC2-ATSC+ - Zip file with AMX, Crestron and Pronto IR codes, with discrete on and off commands
- ICC2-ATSC+ Firmware History - Firmware History
Last Modified: 5/24/2017