For the 20th consecutive year Contemporary Research is headed to Orlando for InfoComm 2017, the largest professional AV trade show in North America that brings together all aspects of the AV industry. Hosted by InfoComm International, the conference hosts industry experts, the latest technology, networking opportunities and innovation. CR is excited to showcase a range of its solutions that have set the standard in the AV industry.
So, why should you stop by the Contemporary Research booth 1423?
- Get educated! As an industry leader for over 20 years with their popular line of HDTV Tuners, Contemporary Research is excited to educate attendees on how modulation and control products can help integrators harness the power of AV system integration for any client. Stop by the booth to see the entire line of products in action. Since 1994, CR has been making intelligent yet simply solutions for system integrations that are designed for 24/7 installations. Thousands of companies across the US, Canada and Mexico leverage CR products in various applications.
- Venue Vizion! Check out how Contemporary Research’s newest system package offers integrators an affordable, easy to install complete control system. This solution comes prepackaged with the ability to create 8 high-definition channels and control 20 televisions. It is perfect for bars, restaurants, doctor’s offices, concession stands, churches and more. Live demonstrations at 10:00am, 1:00pm and 4:00pm will occur both Wednesday and Thursday.
- Level up your venue. CR has designed and engineered dual HDTV modulators and IPTV encoders with low latency and simultaneous RF and IP outputs. This technology has set the standard in sports, motion and digital signage encoding – just think of what it can do for you! Solutions from Contemporary Research are used in venues across North America, everywhere from restaurants, bars, casinos and stadiums to government buildings and houses of worship. Learn how you can enhance your venue with CR solutions.
- Find out how to download the CR Toolbox for FREE! CR’s newest equipment management tool offers users the ability to monitor and update multiple QMODs on a network and change settings from a web interface. Learn how customers can download the tool for free and get started leveraging its powerful features immediately.
- Pick up great swag and celebrate our 20th InfoComm! Attend one of CR’s free Venue Vizion demonstrations and receive cool swag items such as a t-shirt or a stress relief remote control.
CR experts will be on hand to answer all your AV questions. Their end-to-end solutions have revolutionized the AV industry and their innovation isn’t stopping. Now is your chance to see it in action. Stop by booth 1423 to talk through how CR solutions can help solve your toughest challenges! To learn more about our products ahead of the show, visit contemporaryresearch.com or venuevizion.com